The protocol of Hotel nYa during COVID – 19
NYA is a small hotel on the Nicoya Peninsula, in the Boho town of Montezuma. Sustainability is a fundamental principle of our operation.
In COVID-19 times nYa hotel will increase sanitary standards and the care and protection of our Team, our community while offering a safe and transformational experience to our guests, keeping our commitment to using environmentally correct practices.
To comply with sanitary recommendations by CDC and Ministerio de Salud in Costa Rica, nYa will disinfect with products that don't make the list of sustainable products in the market but guarantee proper Disinfection from the COVID19.
At your arrival to NYA or Ubin, we have installed stations for hand washing and sanitation, providing clean water, soap, and alcohol gel, disposable towels, or any other authorized hand drying implement in the shared spaces, as well as their replacement and cleaning.
We summarize In-depth details on our protocols by the department as follows.
How will your Check-In look?
- Temperature screening at check-in.
- Keep a safe distance of 6 feet or 2 meters apart from others at all times.
- Wash and disinfect your hands previous to entering our front desk, at our designated station, outside our front desk.
- Please help us follow the guidelines and behavior expectations to ensure all our Team and other guests' wellness during these times.
- Pool time is scheduled in advance to guarantee safety; only one pod at a time will be allowed
- Staff will wear gloves, face shields, and mask.
- Guests must wear a mask in common areas unless they are eating or in their pool-time.
Team Members Protocols:
- Temperature screening daily.
- Hand sanitizing when entering work
- Paid leave for each of our collaborators: if they don't feel well, they can stay home.
- Use of masks, disposable gowns, face shields, and gloves for housekeepers to enter rooms and do laundry.
- Team Members handling trash will have adequate PPE.
- The Team keeps the 6 feet distance rule.
- Room Sanitation after each check-out.
- Upon request, daily room cleaning for the guest; if you prefer no one going into your room during your stay, we understand.
- Sanitation products used are chlorine and alcohol as the primary disinfectant for surfaces.
- Team Members will have PPE when cleaning your room: mask, face shield, gloves, and disposable gowns when cleaning your room.
- Our cleaning products guarantee effectiveness in eliminating COVID-19.
- Team Members cannot enter your room if you are in it.
- Guest must sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- A face mask is encouraged unless you are eating.
- Team Members wear face masks and face shields at all times.
- Cutlery and dishes sanitized.
- Tables distanced to Social-distance guidelines.
- Sanitized tables after each guest.
- Our sanitizing products guarantee effectiveness in eliminating COVID-19.
- Equipment and surfaces disinfection after each class
- Classes of a maximum of 6 people
- High contact surfaces like railings, doors, counters, among others, are periodically sanitized.
- Schedules for each room, please be sure to schedule your pool time at check-in to avoid frustration.
- Disinfection of chairs and common areas at least four times a day
- Hand sanitizing station for all providers.
- Suppliers must comply with cleaning and disinfection measures determined by the nYa.
- The use of PPE is encouraged.
- Transactions need to be speedy for unnecessary socializing.
- Suppliers must abide by the health guidelines defined by nYa.
- Our Team Members will ensure to clean and disinfect products supplied as well as the reception.
At nYa, we are thrilled to provide you with the opportunity to relax, regenerate, and spend meaningful while safe time with those you love
Please remember that our Team is here to help you with anything you might need, and that is in our highest priorities to help you make memorable times.
Montezuma, Costa Rica